- #1
Thread Owner
They Fly A Drone Into Mel's Hole.. Just Watch What Was Captured! IT'S INSANE!
In the quiet hills of Washington State is something too strange to ignore—Mel’s Hole. This allegedly bottomless pit was first discovered by Mel Waters in the 1990s and for decades, strange stories have swirled around it. But nothing compares to what happened when a team sent a drone into the darkness. What it captured wasn’t just weird but almost impossible. Deep beneath the earth, the camera revealed something no one was prepared to see. Join us to see what was captured by the drone and just how insane it is!I'm 50/50 on the Hole Existing ! I know the NaySayers & Those Who Believe the Gvt would Never Lie to us say it's fake.

There are a Ton of Videos on it, Granted They all Have something Different to Say
Which Makes things a Bit Hard to Believe. I Won't go though the Differences, But it depends on If they Mention the Devil
or not.However, If the Part saying the Gvt Bought Land in the area & Put it off Limits ,
That is a 'Tell' For Sure








