What's new

Memorial Day Weekend finds - 10 Wheats + 2 Mercs & more!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Memorial Day Weekend finds - 10 Wheats + 2 Mercs & more!!!

These are my finds. Thanks for looking...




2529955653_c4ed780346.jpg


2529955413_3c9f6d1d9d.jpg


2529955259_4a7889a7c5.jpg


2529956775_8185bb36a3.jpg


2529956059_513374568c.jpg


2529955841_d8c0ac0a49.jpg


2530772378_ebc8a740cd.jpg


2530772158_4dfefb9687.jpg


2530772564_f0391cd121.jpg


2529956387_cc4729ac59.jpg


2529957101_622d6edfb8.jpg


2530773964_a08d7e82ec.jpg


2529958045_db7ccd7860.jpg


2530774232_f0e210e9db.jpg
 
Re: Memorial Day Weekend finds - 10 Wheats + 2 Mercs & more!!!

Love the old cap bomb, got some rolls of caps if you need 'em!
 
Re: Memorial Day Weekend finds - 10 Wheats + 2 Mercs & more!!!

Man!!! Those mercs are perfect. I forgot all about those cap grenades. I had one when I was a kid. Looks like you guys had a great day.
 
Re: Memorial Day Weekend finds - 10 Wheats + 2 Mercs & more!!!

Great finds!!! I need to find something good like that. Where did you go to find all of that?
 
Re: Memorial Day Weekend finds - 10 Wheats + 2 Mercs & more!!!

All of my finds have been the Des Plaines River Forest Preserves and all while on the east side of the river up around O' Hare Airport. Just outside of Chicago.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom