What's new

Men are smart?

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
These fools are looking for a disaster,I was one of them,fell off a ladder that skidded out and fell backwards 12 feet onto a 2x6 handrail,broke my back in 4 places. I THANK GOD I can still walk! God Bless Chris Why Men Die First
 
You got to be careful there pal. The idiots in the pictures are asking for it in a hard way.I know,the guy i paint for is one of them,though not in the pictures. The idiot i work for wont hesitate to take a 24 foot ladder and tie it to the top of a forty foot ladder and climb it. I've seen him fall from about 15 feet by being stupid,i told him so too. He's a body bag waiting to happen.
 
These fools are looking for a disaster,I was one of them,fell off a ladder that skidded out and fell backwards 12 feet onto a 2x6 handrail,broke my back in 4 places. I THANK GOD I can still walk! God Bless Chris Why Men Die First

worldtalker, I'm glad you survived your ordeal. Those pics are funny, at least until it's time to learn the lesson. But I guess we've all been there at one time or another.
 
yup...real smart for sure :)

scary pics
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom