jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two men, reportedly the CEO and CFO of U.S.-based exploration firm Southridge Minerals (PINKSHEETS: SRGE), have been found dead in a river in Mexico, local press reports.
The bodies, corresponding to two men in their late 30s, were found by farmers who also recovered documents with the names of Michel Davies and Derald Johnston, which are the names of Southridge Minerals’s CEO and CFO. However this information has not been officially confirmed.

The company has been involved in a recent controversy over its rights over the Cinco Minas project. The conflict worsened early this month, after a Canadian junior released an independent report revealing that Southridge’s Cinco Minas property has been non-operational for the past several years.

Despite the U.S. company allegedly claiming the contrary, Canada’s Bandera Gold (TSXV:BGL) published a detailed report with photos and videos showing evidence the site and machinery have been “completely non-operational for some time.”

Men found dead in Mexico river said to be Southridge Minerals main executives | MINING.com

distribuidorUSA

Dec 11, 2012
Strathmore Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
usually cartels wouldn't attack foreign Citizens or companies.but a few years ago I heard that the cartels were trying to extort Canadian Junior companies.if this is truth.it will really hurt Investments in mining.there's been a savage war going on for six years.mainly among the cartels to dominate and control the drug routes.but lately they have turned to kidnaps and extortion it seems these activities are more appealing than transporting drugs.I know really nice mineral deposits but because the situation at present in Mexico don't warrant exploration for now.even though the Army has done great improvements in desarticulating some of the cartels.who knows maybe in a few years more I'll be busy in the South.just not now.

Dustedyou

Dec 27, 2012
Albuquerque
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Treasure finder. Gold Cube, Chisel, Hammer, Eye Loop.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
good to know its not safe to prospect,, or go on vacation in mexico.. oo wait i live in new mexico.. and it spills over here on a daily basis... lmao I need a New State!

distribuidorUSA

Dec 11, 2012
Strathmore Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
believe me dusted. in less than 5 Mexico will be one of the safest countries to visit.why?.well.the violent cartels are being decimated by the Mexican Army.to the extend that Cartels are kidnapping Central American Immigrants to force them in their ranks.the violence has been decreasing in the last months..as the Army gets experience in urban warfare the number of the criminals decrease.

Dustedyou

Dec 27, 2012
Albuquerque
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Treasure finder. Gold Cube, Chisel, Hammer, Eye Loop.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
lmao go figure... COO had to get rid of a couple o bodies to get his promotion...

Desertphile

Feb 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Latest news is that they faked their deaths by pretending to be a police officer and calling local (Mexico) newspapers and radio stations with the story. At the moment nobody has been in the USA news who has said they know the real names of the Southridge Minerals officers, nor where they are living in Mexico. Their fraudulent corporation was incorporated in Nevada in year 2004; the two business addresses they gave are false (one address doesn't even exist: there is no fifth floor at the address given for Mexico).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread