F Fingerlakes119 Hero Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 590 Reaction score 884 Golden Thread 0 Location Finger Lakes Region Of NY Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac, Minelab Profind Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 25, 2015 #1 I got out Friday night for about an hour. 1944 D mercury dime, 1916 buffalo nickel and two wheat cents 1952 and 1930. HH George Upvote 6
I got out Friday night for about an hour. 1944 D mercury dime, 1916 buffalo nickel and two wheat cents 1952 and 1930. HH George
cjon455 Gold Member Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 9,231 Reaction score 11,541 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast PA Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Garrett Propointer Garrett Propointer-AT Sampson T handle shovel Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 25, 2015 #2 nice scores!, the buff looks to be in good shape too
Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2015 #3 Pretty good for an hour!
Nepa-Will Hero Member Joined Nov 15, 2014 Messages 593 Reaction score 898 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used XP Deus + 9" Coil XP MI-6 Pinpointer, XP WS4 Wireless Headphones, XP Remote Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2015 #4 Nice merc!
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2015 #5 Nice digs.