What's new

Mercs, Roosies, a war nick, IH, and war nickel

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The post says it all. There are some heavy hitter posts on the board today that are banner worthy so I'll make this short and sweet.

1920 and 1927 Mercs
1954 Roosevelt
1942 war nickel
1895 Indian head penny
Also got a 191* buffalo nickel but I won't even try to take a pic. She's rough!

Still looking for the old stuff. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430869903.403434.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430869925.926023.webp

Happy hunting
 
Upvote 14
Nice array. Even rough Buffs are good. My rough looking ones outnumber the decent ones I've dug by far. A Buff is a Buff

Every now and then I've seen a good buffalo posted but mine always look trashed.
 
Silvers and double nickel day! Nice! Congrats!

The only old I'm finding lately, is me! :icon_scratch: :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom