What's new

Merry Christmas from hammered

hammered

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ankh-Morpork
Detector(s) used
Goldmaxx Power and Canon 7D and Viagra supplier
Primary Interest:
Other
Merry Christmas to all you guys and gals on Tnet, I hope you have a great one and a seriously special time with your loved ones.

1.gif


hammered
 

Attachments

  • 1.gif
    1.gif
    108.4 KB · Views: 236
Merry Christmas hammered

christmas_animated_gifs_04.gif


christmas_animated_gifs_09.gif


christmas_animated_gifs_12.gif
 
Thanks guys :thumbsup:


hammered
 

Attachments

  • 6.gif
    6.gif
    22.8 KB · Views: 262
  • 6.gif
    6.gif
    22.8 KB · Views: 279

Attachments

  • New Image.webp
    New Image.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 280
  • New Image.webp
    New Image.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 284
spartacus53 said:
bigscoop said:
Right back at you! :thumbsup: :hello2:

Ian, like bigscoop, I


Merry Christmas spart mate, I hope you have a "Bronx Tale" or something :tongue3: , what ever, make it good, I will drink your health later today :thumbsup:

hammered
 

Attachments

  • aaaa.gif
    aaaa.gif
    16.7 KB · Views: 213
  • aaaa.gif
    aaaa.gif
    16.7 KB · Views: 218
thanks and you two getting hammered right now :thumbsup:
 
Thanks hammered.... and a very prosperous tectin new year to you... Now lay off the sauce everyone....Santa's coming.
 
gleaner1 said:
Thanks hammered.... and a very prosperous tectin new year to you... Now lay off the sauce everyone....Santa's coming.
sorry
 
37_l.webp​
 

Attachments

  • 37_l.webp
    37_l.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 199
River Rat said:

Merry, happy Christmas to you and your family Judie, I hope you reap what you wish.


the gif was supposed to be below, note to self: stop drinking :laughing7:
 
hammered said:
River Rat said:

Merry, happy Christmas to you and your family Judie, I hope you reap what you wish.


the gif was supposed to be below, note to self: stop drinking :laughing7:
ok my wfe cut me off :tard:
 
aa battery said:
hammered said:
River Rat said:

Merry, happy Christmas to you and your family Judie, I hope you reap what you wish.


the gif was supposed to be below, note to self: stop drinking :laughing7:
ok my wfe cut me off :tard:


No wife, No cut off ;D, No Wife No Rumpy Pumpy :-\
 
Merry Chrismas Hammered!!! Both you and Jeff want to show us Santa's (ok, a snowman's in your case) bum! What's up with that? Lol!!! :laughing7: :occasion18:
 
The Beep Goes On said:
Merry Chrismas Hammered!!! Both you and Jeff want to show us Santa's (ok, a snowman's in your case) bum! What's up with that? Lol!!! :laughing7: :occasion18:


Hey, Merry Christmas Beep, have the best :thumbsup:, I'll post a gif for you later :wink:
 
Merry Christmas all :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom