What's new

Merry Christmas to all !

Old Dog

Gold Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
5,877
Reaction score
407
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Colorado
I want to take this chance to wish all of T-Net the happiest of Christmases,
and the best of the New Year.

The end of the year has been a little rocky for us,
But the New Year is like a sunrise...
Brand new and shining, once seen that way...
it becomes a sight no one can spoil,


Best to all,
Thom
 
Same to you and everyone else Old Dog.
 
Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to you as well my friend! and to the rest of my tnet family also!
 

Attachments

  • bluesantpryblesstag.gif
    bluesantpryblesstag.gif
    190.2 KB · Views: 178
Merry Christmas Thom..I think that this next year is gonna be a good one!
 
A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years hunting to all of you. Peggy
 
same to you old dog. Have a snowy year out there in the rockies ;D
 
crazyjarhead said:
same to you old dog. Have a snowy year out there in the rockies ;D

In one 5 hour period we broke the standing record for snow accumulation this week.
The current temp right now is 12 degrees and more snow is predicted for tonight and tomorrow.

This will be the first white Christmas here since I was a kid.
I think snow is work... white Christmases are way over rated. LOL

Thom
 
Thanks Thom!

7snowmanfamilytoyoursholida.gif​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom