What's new

Merry Christmas

khpony

Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
308
Reaction score
72
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rociada, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, AM Recon Sluice, Technetics Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here's wishing everyone here on the forum a Very Merry Christmas! We're fortunate to be experiencing a beautiful white Christmas as I type this here in SW Colorado. Hope others are as well.
 
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Glad you have and like the white stuff. I was born in Craig. Loved snow till I got older and cranky! Lol!
I will be disappearing out the door any minute now to detect while the ground is bear and not frozen! HH to all who can!
 
Right back at ya khpony.
No snow ⛄ here. I'm good with it, as I'm also old n cranky.
I snuck out early this morning to detect a park that's not known by many. Had high hopes, as last time I detected park it was a jewelry fest.
Lane leading to entrance was beautifully decorated. So was the gate stating "park closed for holidays".
Oh well. It's still Christmas ��!
Merry Christmas �� to all...
Peace ✌
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom