T tony8520 Tenderfoot Joined Apr 10, 2016 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Hi guys I'm in Wiesbaden area and looking for buddy to go metal detecting Let me know if anyone interested Thanks Tony
Hi guys I'm in Wiesbaden area and looking for buddy to go metal detecting Let me know if anyone interested Thanks Tony
M Mike1973 Tenderfoot Joined Jul 14, 2016 Messages 6 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Idar-Oberstein Germany Detector(s) used XP Deus / Garrett Pinpointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 26, 2016 #2 Hey tony, I'll be moving to the k-town area in November and could meet up when I get settled. Mike
B BeerCanKing Tenderfoot Joined Jun 18, 2016 Messages 2 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location GA Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2016 #3 Hey Tony! I'll be in Wiesbaden next week on a short trip. Are there any metal detecting restrictions on the military installations? Either way, I'll be around if you're interested. Pete
Hey Tony! I'll be in Wiesbaden next week on a short trip. Are there any metal detecting restrictions on the military installations? Either way, I'll be around if you're interested. Pete
A Abrothers Tenderfoot Joined Jun 23, 2017 Messages 6 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Wiesbaden, Germany Detector(s) used Bountry Hunter 4 Tracker IV Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 8, 2017 #4 Are you still in Wiesbaden?
G Goldstein Tenderfoot Joined Aug 10, 2017 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Heidelberg Detector(s) used C Scope Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 10, 2017 #5 Hey guys, I'm looking also for some buddies for a hunt in central Germany (Wiesbaden, K-Town etc.) send me an inbox.
Hey guys, I'm looking also for some buddies for a hunt in central Germany (Wiesbaden, K-Town etc.) send me an inbox.
slaughter_jimmy Tenderfoot Joined Dec 16, 2017 Messages 4 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2017 #6 Im in the Wiesbaden area.
T Tebunie8 Tenderfoot Joined Feb 7, 2019 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2019 #7 Hey, anybody still looking for detecting buddy in this area?