Metal Detecting "Electrolyzing Your Artifacts"

colonial relic hunter

Nov 26, 2007
Harrison city, Pa
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X3 & X2 and X5. Whites spectrum & silver eagle ll. Garrett ADS 4.
Metal Detecting "Electrolyzing Your Artifacts"

This is a special episode for our viewers that email us there questions on various things like this episode about electrolyzing. This will be on a two parts to show you how Bill "The Colonial Relic Hunter" Leydic does treat & preserve his historical artifacts. It is quite simple once you get the basics. Remember this is how I do it but they may be other methods on this but this will be a good start for you all. I hope you enjoy the videos and hopefully you will be able to pick up some pointers from the video. Please let us know how it works for you! I will release part two tomorrow. Good luck and keep the emails coming. www.TimeSearchers.net

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

a4wdguy

Mar 10, 2005
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TDI, DFX, M6, XLT, XL Pro, CM 6000 Di Pro, Beach Hunter ID 300, Beach Hunter ID, Surfmaster P.I.(Plus)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Metal Detecting "Electrolyzing Your Artifacts"

This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled

Oct 19, 2007
born in 3 sisters, tx. now living west of tilden
Detector(s) used
X-Terra70, X-Terra 50, Ace250, Ace150, GTI 1500,GTA 1000 Ultra, Tejon, Vaquero
Re: Metal Detecting "Electrolyzing Your Artifacts"

Hi highlite the URL and copy and paste it into your
post, and you should only end up with one video
post.

URL.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread