treasurehound
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2008
- Messages
- 1,501
- Reaction score
- 376
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morristown, Tennessee
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
There is a program on the History channel tonight at 10PM eastern on the lost Confederate Gold. The previews shows them using metal detectors and has not been aired before. I know this is short notice but hope a few of you get to watch it as well. It will be shown again at 2AM. I have my dvr set up to record it.
. The Real story is $200,000 in stolen Confederate gold is buried in a grave in Sad Hill cemetery , Now there are only 2 individuals who know the name on the Grave , I of course , and my partner we will just call Blondie , Will keep you posted with lots of pixs when we dig it up ... This really would make for a Great Movie 








