NicktheMainer Full Member Joined Mar 22, 2011 Messages 135 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 10, 2011 Thread Owner #1
Jeff H Bronze Member Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 1,843 Reaction score 2,766 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus Dec 20, 2011 #2 Nice hunt and great job on the video
thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 21, 2011 #3 Enjoyed your video! Keep 'em coming. It is refreshing to see young people who obviously enjoy metal detecting.
Enjoyed your video! Keep 'em coming. It is refreshing to see young people who obviously enjoy metal detecting.
NicktheMainer Full Member Joined Mar 22, 2011 Messages 135 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 21, 2011 Thread Owner #4 thrillathahunt said: Enjoyed your video! Keep 'em coming. It is refreshing to see young people who obviously enjoy metal detecting. Click to expand... Hey, I'm glad you enjoy my videos! I'm very interested in metal detecting, I started last Spring and it's been quite a fun year. I enjoy posting my finds on YouTube as well.
thrillathahunt said: Enjoyed your video! Keep 'em coming. It is refreshing to see young people who obviously enjoy metal detecting. Click to expand... Hey, I'm glad you enjoy my videos! I'm very interested in metal detecting, I started last Spring and it's been quite a fun year. I enjoy posting my finds on YouTube as well.
Hunter Hero Member Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 948 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago and Florida Keys Detector(s) used Matrix M-6, Bounty Hunter, Fisher CZ-21 and Pistol Probe Pinpointer. Jan 20, 2012 #5 Real nice finds and video!
NicktheMainer Full Member Joined Mar 22, 2011 Messages 135 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 20, 2012 Thread Owner #6 Hunter said: Real nice finds and video! Click to expand... Thanks for watching.