What's new

Metal Detecting in Va Beach...interest?

hbeaton

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
359
Reaction score
808
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Been awhile since I posted in TNET however it always feels like coming back home to see how fellow detectorists are faring!

Also been awhile since I dragged my arse out there to get some dig time. However, why always fly solo? Looking around to see if folks in greater Hampton Roads who also share in our hobby wish to go venturing together or if there a group in the area I should be reaching out to?

Shoot me a PM if there is interest. Weather this weekend sure does look good!

Thanks for reading.

-Hunter
 
youre better off asking on the beach forum
 
Maybe right on that. Va Beach is deceiving. I don't really mean going on the sand kinda beach but rather older areas around Hampton Roads (Norfolk, Portsmouth, Southampton County, Gloucester, etc...)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom