What's new

Metal Detecting , Patches ??

sanddigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
88
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Island New York
Detector(s) used
beach hunter 300
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi, all Can some one tell me were I can get a fews Metal Detecting patches ? as
I Have been looking for some to put of my vest. Thanks Sanddigger , Long Island
New York.:BangHead::skullflag::icon_scratch:
 
Any of the dealers should have some, I think.

At first I thought you were talking about patches for detecting with drawl !!! Lol! I was going to say sign me up!
 
I have Tesoro and Garrett hats. You would be surprised at what people tell you when they identify you as a metal detectorist. Example : sitting in the American Legion and someone told me that bull doziers were cutting back a few inches of soil for a parking lot and the equipment operators spotted mini ball bullets everywhere. Guess what ? It was over a fence , next door to a spot we had hunted 30 years ago and only found a few bullets. Guess what ? I'm going back to the old spot next door with new improved detectors over what we used back in those days. ( Fisher 555D's and Deepseekers and Groundhogs. This is why we wear patches and hats ! Yes !
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom