What's new

Metal Detecting Rhode Island

PennyPincher1

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 24, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for people in Rhode Island that are into metal detecting.
 
Leo, drop me a PM, I’m in central Massachusetts, very close to the RI boarder. Always up for a hunt, let me know
Bob
 
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from METAL DETECTING over to SUB-FORUM: RHODE ISLAND for more exposure :..​
 
Leo I am in Northern RI. Always looking for places to hunt. Send me a message.
Bob
 
Leo I am in Northern RI. Always looking for places to hunt. Send me a message.
Bob

Also in NRI. Check out the youtube ch you might know some of these places. Lets get a hunt together.
 
Forums your state
 
Welcome from Mi tommy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom