alpha105 Hero Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 19, 2007 Messages 853 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 21, 2010 #21 any updates? =) This looks like its gonna be pretty fun =)
relichunters Bronze Member Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 1,647 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Tesoro May 22, 2010 Thread Owner #22 alpha105 said: any updates? =) This looks like its gonna be pretty fun =) Click to expand... I posted this update that no one has posted about, I guess no one noticed it? http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,313695.0.html Any recommendations for updates? things to add? things to do? corrections?
alpha105 said: any updates? =) This looks like its gonna be pretty fun =) Click to expand... I posted this update that no one has posted about, I guess no one noticed it? http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,313695.0.html Any recommendations for updates? things to add? things to do? corrections?
S silversnacher Hero Member Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 627 Reaction score 92 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 12, 2012 #23 Finally a good game. not one where all you do is kill people lol