What's new

metal detecting

zman

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
does anyone know any good places to metal detect in Minnesota.
what metal detector do you recommend for a first timer?
 
If you can get hold of a 1266 X Fisher detector.They are an older detector. But, they are deeper than a lot of the newer high dollar detectors.
Ask permission to hunt any old house's farm land. They are all ways good site to hunt.

Roadquest
 
I'm new to the hobby and I use the Garrett 250. Nice machine for beginners and not to bad on price either
 
Welcome to T-net!
You may want to try posting here.......
Minnesota
I'm sure you'll meet someone from your area but if you don't, I'm in Winnipeg if you want to go for a bit of a drive.
I don't recommend getting a 1266X as that's too much of a machine for most to handle, never mind a beginner.
The amount of audio information it provides would drive most people mad! :laughing7:
Look around and you'll see many good entry level detectors out there.
Cheers,
Dave.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom