What's new

metal detectors.

historyncoins1

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2015
Messages
80
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW IL
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guy I'm wondering what kinds of detectors you all use I use an ace 250 and the at pro have had great luck with both.
 
What it says over on the left. I use the White's whenever I want to abuse my wrists. :tongue3:
 
Whites XLT ever since they started production.
 
I use Explorer SE with a Sunray Probe and Excalibur 1000.
 
Loving my ATPro.....
 
Fisher F75 LTD SE (upgraded) primary detector (3 coils 12" x 15" stock DD and the 5" DD) 1280X Aquanaut for fresh water beaches, Whites Classic ID this is my loaner, and the Bounty hunter Land Ranger Pro. Use this ultra light feature packed detector when I hunt in the local cities on the seedier sides.
 
Hi Jack. I also have an Ace250 and ATpro I really like them both. Where do you detect out there? I have a brother who lives in Cary.
 
My daughter's in Elgin and we hunt the Barrington and surrounding areas, occasionally.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom