What's new

Metal Protecting according to a 5 year old

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
My little buddy drew a picture of me detecting today. I found it in her drawings and asked her what it was and she explained and calls it "metal protecting", which is kind of true. She thinks it's cool, sort of, for now...lol. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437227515.070414.webp

She must have seen me using my 40" deepmax coil! Lol
 
Upvote 28
Lol....from the mouths of babes
 
Looks like you are wearing a prom dress, Should I address you as Katelyn? :laughing7:
 
Looks like you are attached to your detector according to her.
 
Gotta love it :thumbsup:
 
I love it. Now that we know your secret a 40 inch coil. I bet Chris is on the phone now placing his order. That is a priceless Treasure
 
Love it. Be sure to save it. Our children grow up all too quick.

Guardez
 
That's nice steve, good to have the little one's interest
 
Hello Scrappy,

I love the picture! My daughter has done this in the past, boy I love those little gifts.

Regards,

Doc
 
A little girl, maybe 7, befriended me when I was detecting. I was using an SEF coil that day, hunting the sand volley ball court. First thing she said was, "My Grandpa has one of those but his has a wheel on the end of it." I thought it was cute.
 
PRICELESS ...........................
 
Treasure is where you find it!
 
She sees you using your teeth to detect? lol - neat....
 
Maybe she is on to something with the big coil. lol love the pic...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom