What's new

MetalHeadFlorida changes his name to Dirty WhiteBoy!!!

Dirty WhiteBoy

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2009
Messages
590
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device
Thank you for viewing my name change.... ::) After months of research and careful consideration, :icon_study: the forum member formally known as MetalheadFlorida has changed his name and effective immediately and forthwith shall hereby be known as "Dirty Whiteboy." :read2: Any and all future contacts will be directed to Dirty WhiteBoy "professional fine jewelery and precious gemstone retrieval and recovery technician." :read2:

I guess I just like this name better.... ::) I feel it fits me better since I have been a poor "WHITES" man all my life! ;D

Thank you for viewing my name change post and letting me completely waste your time with this meaningless post! :clock:

Best of Luck to you!!! :thumbsup:
 
was wondering about that --( said self I seen that picture of the cowboy motorcycle and rooster before) :stop:--- now I know
 
heck its your posting title -- call yer self whatca like -- what I think doesn't matter worth a hoot ;D -- hows the "coins washing up" for ya doing? :wink: remember south end --with a strong southwesterly storm wind :wink: that swhen they come ashore
 
I have been thinkin about that....I think that would be a cool place to give it a try.....I haven't tried yet to search for serious old coins yet here in Fl. I thank you for the tip and I'll have to watch the wind! Thanks, Jim :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom