What's new

метеориты

avraam

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 27, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
smolensk
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT E-series
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
кто может визуально определить что это камни или метеориты
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    11 KB · Views: 181
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    14 KB · Views: 209
Translated it says....
"determine that it rocks or meteorites"
 
I got "

"who can visually identify it rocks or meteorites ?"
 
Welcome to treasureNet avraam !
Sorry I can't help but hopefully someone can.
Does it stick to a Magnet ?


Добро пожаловать в treasureNet Авраам ! К сожалению я не могу помочь, но , надеюсь, кто-то может. Есть ли придерживаться магнита ?
 
I ran it a 2nd time and got same as you, don't know why I got what I did first time I ran it on google translation...
 
thanks to all who replied
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom