What's new

Mexico silver ring today; "Buffalo"; "Indian Head"; 2 old bottles; Peruvian coin.....

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Mexico silver ring today; "Buffalo"; "Indian Head"; 2 old bottles; Peruvian coin.....

Well, it had to happen sooner or later....my scoop broke on the bottom from wear and tear; good thing I have a back -up until I find a welder to fix it.

Low tide hunt late this afternoon..found another silver ring and miscellaneous items.

Here's some pics.

Thank you for looking

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1280.webp
    DSCF1280.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 355
  • DSCF1283.webp
    DSCF1283.webp
    89.4 KB · Views: 301
  • DSCF1281.webp
    DSCF1281.webp
    123.7 KB · Views: 331
  • DSCF1291.webp
    DSCF1291.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 239
  • DSCF1293.webp
    DSCF1293.webp
    31 KB · Views: 252
  • DSCF1308.webp
    DSCF1308.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 274
  • DSCF1304.webp
    DSCF1304.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 278
  • DSCF1294.webp
    DSCF1294.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 304
Upvote 0
Old bottles are neat to find..:thumbsup:..especially the blown ones with all the air bubbles in the glass...."Very cool!" I've thought about doing some old bottle hunting in the river here but I've just never gotten around to do it. Too bad about the scoop.....guess you've found so much stuff you've finally worn a hole in the bottom of your scoop. Now that's the true mark of a successful treasure hunter!
 
Nice pictures Lorraine, love the scenery.
 
Nice pictures Lorraine, love the scenery.

Thank you, Can Slaw

It wasn't easy photographing from top of that hill while driving . :laughing7:

( just kidding...actually , I just braked the car in the middle of the road and hoped that no one was behind me)

Lorraine
 
Last edited:
Old bottles are neat to find..:thumbsup:..especially the blown ones with all the air bubbles in the glass...."Very cool!" I've thought about doing some old bottle hunting in the river here but I've just never gotten around to do it. Too bad about the scoop.....guess you've found so much stuff you've finally worn a hole in the bottom of your scoop. Now that's the true mark of a successful treasure hunter!

thanks, bigscoop.

The larger bottle had barnacles clinging to it that were still alive when I removed them..eeeeeeeeeew!

And there is a seashell stuck inside the brown bottle that I am having difficulty removing; maybe I'll just leave it in there.

Lorraine
 
Nice as always - yup - most guys wont hunt those spots
they either dont have the right scoop - or they dont want to put the work in
it takes to hunt that kind of spot - it just means more for you :thumbsup:
 
lots of rocks. You do great.
 
Congratulation!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom