What's new

Miami Missouri's Buried Tresure

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,804
Reaction score
76,244
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The State​

Columbia, South Carolina · Sunday, November 30, 1919
000aaa.webp
000bbb.webp
 
What an odd reaction. There's a story of buried gold, on your own land. You accidentally dig up a skeleton that seems to validate the story -- and you say "Nah, I'm not going to look for it"?
 
Robert I agree with your comment ! It confuse's me to think other wise to think that anyone that lived close to this location would not spend a LOT of time out there searching for it ! Heck it's only 3 or 4 hour's from my home and I'm having dreams about it BUT couldn't go searching because of my age ! BUT I still can dream about it !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom