What's new

mikorn

jamey

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
3,094
Reaction score
1,925
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well anyone herd any good things about the mikorn 150,npg i think,not sure still in the truck just bought today
 
I don't even know what that means
 
its a metal detector,i think
 
are you peeps using english or am I having a stroke?
 
ok sorry its a mikron nrg 150
 
I have no idea what he is talking about either..
 
its a metal detector,i think

Well in that case I have a few metal detectors to sell ya! :laughing7: You wouldn't be in the market for a few bridges or national monuments too would ya? :laughing7:
 
whew! ok I can sleep tonight
 
ok just checked out a tag that was with it it is from bulgaria,
 
yeah me too, have fun with that
 
yep it is a metal detector from Bulgaria…………….. $_12.webp
 
Here is the whole thing……..I never heard of it before now..
 

Attachments

  • $_57.webp
    $_57.webp
    33 KB · Views: 113
yep thats it,220v what the ,i need a nother puff
 
I don't know if it's a metal detector or not, it kinda looks like a portable ham radio. :laughing7:
 
I never heard of it before now..

Minelab has a new detector out, it grants permission, just flip the switch to yes and hunt to your hearts content. They saw a need and filled the gap and those dreaded "no's" are a thing of the past! :laughing7:

gp3000_front_panel permission.webp
 
Last edited:
man thats cool...yuk yuk
 
ok there is some on youtube,seems ok
 
Nope. Have not heard of them.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom