What's new

Military button?

creade

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2013
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
1,699
Golden Thread
0
Location
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this button today. It's iron backed so there's nothing left . It look like a military button ,any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20200719_185706.webp
    IMG_20200719_185706.webp
    179.3 KB · Views: 72
At least you got out. It looks like a 20th century blazer button.
 
Upvote 0
I looked through a book I have plus EBay and couldn’t find it listed in either. My son found a button we think is a 1820 New York Militia but can’t find it list any where.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Early butteno
Replies
4
Views
394
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
579

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom