What's new

Military Camp website

Papa Bear

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
488
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western Territories
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Greetings NM from the Utah Territory. I found this through EBay of all places.

The Historic Period in the American Southwest ? US Forts and Garrisons

There is a seller on Ebay selling three buttons found near Ceboletta Post:

Button Dragoon "D" in Shield Collected in NM 5 8" D | eBay

She has more items at her stord that were found in NM

http://stores.ebay.com/aunt-bettys-...=826810593&_sop=1&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322&_vc=1

Obviously she is WAY over priced but it might be worth contacting her to see if she can shed light on the location they were found at.

Good luck!!
PB
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I know where some are, Aunt Betty real name is Howard I think.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom