What's new

Military?

mile-ender

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
472
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lower Canada
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter fast tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dug this one the other day and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me whether or not it's military. I found this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/207th_(Ottawa-Carleton)_Battalion,_CEF
Could this be the same 207th?
The backmark is Montreal Stencil Works Limited. And I think they opened in 1888, but I can't find much reference to what they may have manufactured....
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5847.webp
    IMG_5847.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_5848.webp
    IMG_5848.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 248
Could be 207 CEF or could be 207 is Jean-Baptiste Lebel's number? J.B. Lebel sounds like he belongs in a Quebec unit? :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
I have found a reference to J.B. Lebel Construction, but only a reference. Maybe a tool tag :dontknow:

Mike
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom