jerseyben Gold Member Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 5,216 Reaction score 2,180 Golden Thread 0 Location NJ Pine Barrens Detector(s) used T2 SE Primary Interest: Other Jul 2, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Picked up these 2 bottles. The first is a milk: Aristocrat Scott-Powell The other is 7-Up. It has some sort of a wax seal over the cap and is still full of soda. Any idea on value for either? Attachments IMG_2284scott.webp 44.4 KB · Views: 307 IMG_22857up.webp 46.7 KB · Views: 277
Picked up these 2 bottles. The first is a milk: Aristocrat Scott-Powell The other is 7-Up. It has some sort of a wax seal over the cap and is still full of soda. Any idea on value for either?
gleaner1 Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2009 Messages 4,507 Reaction score 1,039 Golden Thread 0 Location Gateway to the 1000 Islands Detector(s) used Sometime(s) Primary Interest: Other Jul 2, 2011 #2 They are both goodies. That 7 Up looks very early, I say it's got some decent value behind it, its got the original seal, and it's a fine example. I cant guess value, let's say 20 bucks would not be unreasonable to a serious collector, maybe more.
They are both goodies. That 7 Up looks very early, I say it's got some decent value behind it, its got the original seal, and it's a fine example. I cant guess value, let's say 20 bucks would not be unreasonable to a serious collector, maybe more.
thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2011 #3 The 7 up bottle is from 1957. I have one like it.