miller table

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Hey Ron. I haven't finished it yet because I want to make it both bigger and more mobile. I want it to be something I can bring along to do cleanups while I am in the field and be able to process a lot of cons. Which means I have to redo the PVC tubing and build a complete standalone frame for it. Right now I am still throwing ideas around.

OP
OP
M

maui

Dec 3, 2007
maui, hawaii
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
astro, hope that it works good for you. how much bigger are you going to go and still make it easy enough to carry in somewhere?
astro, just want to say that you sure do make some really clean and nice equipment, wish i was a good craftsman like you. also, keep the pictures coming really like checking them out.
take care and be safe out there. ron

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Thanks Ron. I got some more boards yesterday to start work on this but I don't know how big to make it yet. I want it portable enough to carry in while out in the field; but still able to classify a good amount of material. Probably 2-3 feet long depending on width. I also got some rough textured paint (Spray on Truck bed Liner) that I think will work good for this.

OP
OP
M

maui

Dec 3, 2007
maui, hawaii
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
astro,what ever size you decide on to make, i am sure that it will look and work great. also, let us know how how the spray on bed liner works out. looking forward for pictures and to hear how everything is working for you. take care and be carefull out there. ron

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread