💵 FOR SALE Milspec Metal Detecting Accessories

DigaDiga

Nov 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a real issue with Milspec Metal Detecting. I originally placed an order on September 16th. I waited four weeks and emailed them and they said they would get on it. I even ordered more stuff. I was promised my order would be shipped within 2-3 days. I have waited and still not gotten anything. I have asked them to P.M. me so that I would not have to speak out like this. I emailed on their website, on facebook, and finally got another call 2 weeks ago. They assured me my order was on its way, that it would be shipped out in 2 days, that they would email me shipping tracking numbers, and that because I was so patient, they would throw in the wireless holder and pinpointer holder. I thought they are a real good bunch of guys. Now, it's been another 2 plus weeks and still nothing. It has now been more than 2 and a half months. This is rediculous. On their website and on facebook, they say they are swamped and if it has been more than 3 weeks to give them a call. The problem is, they don't return their emails, phone calls, or forum responses. I know they make great gear, but when should I be a priority? I am getting the run around and that is not fair. They took my money but never delivered the product. All I ever wanted was to use their gear because I have seen how good it is, but their business side needs to shape up. They could be making money faster than Bill Gates, but they will start losing customers if they don't sure up the business side. I'm very unhappy!:BangHead:

digitaldigger

May 27, 2012
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really want one, but based on others having to wait a tremendous amount of time and being promised delivery and not receiving, it has me scared to order.

Bill - De

Dec 22, 2009
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Cibola
CZ-20, Sea Hunter II, Simplex,
Minelab Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand from a post on another forum, that they are not even taking any more orders. Said if you try to place an order, it redirects you back to the main page. I'd like to order a few things too, but unfortunately. will not be getting them from MilSpec. I hope they can get caught up, and not allow quality to slip. If they do, then I will order.

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Idk if you guys are still doing that 75th like on facebook contest, but somebody got it. I was right after them I believe. I've been checking everyday since you started it because I don't use PayPal and really wanted one of your pouches, but somehow it went up 7 spots in less than a day when being at 68 likes for like a month, so I'm not sure if someone just had their friends like it so they could be the 75th post, but I really hope that isn't the case.

botics

Dec 6, 2012
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, 17" and 6" Coils
Minelab Excalibur II, 10" Coil
AT Pro, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CTX 3030 Covers?

Weasel_Loader

Feb 16, 2008
California City, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer CTX 3030
Finally got confirmed shipment for my stuff and tracking shows I should have it all tomorrow. Will post my review once I have it in hand.

BTW, it'll all be for sale since I sold my CTX a few months ago and left metal detecting to give more time to my other hobby. :dontknow:

Weasel_Loader

Feb 16, 2008
California City, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer CTX 3030
Well, my order arrived today as advertised. I am missing the tool sheath though. Called up Van to let him know and he also realized the error and will send it off Wednesday. The quality is top notch on this stuff and once they get caught up, they will be selling some ready made kits on their website from what Van told me.

milspecorder_zps69071a44.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread