What's new

❎ SOLD Minelab Bluetooth Headphones $75.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,939
Golden Thread
3
Location
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Nokta marko simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Minelab Bluetooth Headphones for Minelab Equinox 600,800 and Vanquish.
I only tried them to test them out.
Like in brand new condition.
Works as it should.
Asking $75.95 for Paypal. Free shipping.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0809.webp
    DSCF0809.webp
    367.5 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCF0810.webp
    DSCF0810.webp
    398.6 KB · Views: 63
Minelab Bluetooth Headphones for Minelab Equinox 600,800 and Vanquish.
I only tried them to test them out.
Like in brand new condition.
Works as it should.
Asking $75.95 for Paypal. Free shipping.
are these sold?
 
I still have them all boxed up and ready to ship.
The first one who says they want them gets them.
If no one buys them by August 31 I will keep them as I might buy a used Equinox 600 and use them.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0809.webp
    DSCF0809.webp
    367.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom