What's new

Minelab CTX 3030 with special Tnet deals! Holler for best deal!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
🛒 Supporting Vendor
Joined
Jul 24, 2005
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
1,702
Golden Thread
0
Location
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We are offering the Minelab CTX 3030 with amazing packages! Feel free to use it any way you like! Love to get you set up with a deal and a excellent machine. I offer lifetime support and free settings to get you going right out of the box! I also offer best price guarantee!

Please call or email with and questions!
 
Last edited:
Just to let our customers know, if you find a better deal somewhere else please let me know. I will match or beat it. Thanks Tnet member's! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom