What's new

💵 FOR SALE I have a Minelab CTX 3030

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,412
Reaction score
30,239
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to get rid of it. I am not going to give it away, I realize it is not worth what i have in it.

Minelab CTX 3030 Battery
Battery pack that takes the double AA batteries also
Minelab Head Phones
Grey Ghost Water Proof Head phones. Three Minelab coils . 6 inch 11 Inch and 17 Inch
EACH coil is on it's own lower shaft
Battery Charger,.
I have the CTX instruction dvd also
The detecting harness to reduce the weight while detecting
I will be fair on the price but i am not going to give it away

Send me a PM with your offer if your interested
 
Hi, would you consider selling the lithium iron on battery pack and the charger and probably you don’t right now and then then like probably about a couple weeks I’ll have a I have enough money to buy the rest of the machine I just gotta sell this ar 300 blackout and I’ll be set,
Cheers, Dan
 
I would like to get rid of it. I am not going to give it away, I realize it is not worth what i have in it.

Minelab CTX 3030 Battery
Battery pack that takes the double AA batteries also
Minelab Head Phones
Grey Ghost Water Proof Head phones. Three Minelab coils . 6 inch 11 Inch and 17 Inch
EACH coil is on it's own lower shaft
Battery Charger,.
I have the CTX instruction dvd also
The detecting harness to reduce the weight while detecting
I will be fair on the price but i am not going to give it away

Send me a PM with your offer if your interested
I would be interested if I can get a group of investors together. Need this machine for research. Thanks.
 
I would like to get rid of it. I am not going to give it away, I realize it is not worth what i have in it.

Minelab CTX 3030 Battery
Battery pack that takes the double AA batteries also
Minelab Head Phones
Grey Ghost Water Proof Head phones. Three Minelab coils . 6 inch 11 Inch and 17 Inch
EACH coil is on it's own lower shaft
Battery Charger,.
I have the CTX instruction dvd also
The detecting harness to reduce the weight while detecting
I will be fair on the price but i am not going to give it away

Send me a PM with your offer if your interested
Hey, would you be interested in selling the 17 inch coil for them my CTX 3030?
 
Hi,

Would you be interested in selling the 17 inch coil for the CTX 3030?
 
I would like to get rid of it. I am not going to give it away, I realize it is not worth what i have in it.

Minelab CTX 3030 Battery
Battery pack that takes the double AA batteries also
Minelab Head Phones
Grey Ghost Water Proof Head phones. Three Minelab coils . 6 inch 11 Inch and 17 Inch
EACH coil is on it's own lower shaft
Battery Charger,.
I have the CTX instruction dvd also
The detecting harness to reduce the weight while detecting
I will be fair on the price but i am not going to give it away

Send me a PM with your offer if your interested
Gare what would you take for the detector and batteries?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sal
Sal I am in Malvern Ohio 20 miles south East of Cxanton
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sal
Canton Thank you for reporting that call of the guy claiming it was me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sal

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom