What's new

Minelab E trac or Whites Spectra V3i for coinshooting?

barberman said:
I wonder if profit motivates E-Trac sales. A Topeka, Kansas store that sells Whites detectors said the dealer profit on an E-Trac was around $400.

I think the whites dealer makes a profit Some dealers will cut into their profit to give you a good deal

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
If that shop isn't a Minelab dealer, how could they possibly know what any potential profit would be?
The Detector guy at the Whites dealer seemed to know his stuff, not only Whites, but Minelab, Fisher and others. I have no idea where he got his information. I saw your video on corn field hunting last week, pretty neat. Went out Saturday to a corn field next to a 1890 platted town which is now gone , no luck, just a few pieces of iron. Will go back, the population there was around 2,300 in 1890. Maybe 12 now.
 
Have you been sneaking into my house? I haven't published a corn field hunt yet. It's still in my camera!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom