What's new

MineLab E-Trac Package Deal

Mason Jarr

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
517
Reaction score
1,913
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Minelab E-trac
Minelab Equinox 80
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A few days ago I called Bart and ordered an E-trac and some extras. After we'd finalized a great deal, I did some searching on the net and found an even better bargain for the holiday sale season. I called Bart back and asked him if he could match that price. He did with no problems. His statement that he will beat all other prices isn't just hype, it's the real deal. Shop around, but I'd highly recommend that Bart be your last call. He'll do you right. My new MD shipped out today!
 
Glad to have helped. Be sure to mention this forum for best deals!

How you doing so far with it?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom