Minelab Equinox 900 not updating

mrsKro67

Sep 12, 2023
Western Australia - Pilbara
Detector(s) used
Minelab Eqinox 900, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, Iā€™m new here and very excited to try out my new Equinox 900 received today. Iā€™ve verified that itā€™s genuine but when I downloaded the software update, my computer isnā€™t recognising the detector. I canā€™t update. Iā€™ve tried on my pc and my husbandā€™s Mac. Iā€™ve tried using my husbands usb charge cable. He got a Manticore and had no issues.

Has anyone had this problem with the 900?

Thanks and happy to be here :)

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, Iā€™m new here and very excited to try out my new Equinox 900 received today...when I downloaded the software update, my computer isnā€™t...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to BRANDS > MINELAB > EQUINOX 900 for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!

OP
OP
mrsKro67

mrsKro67

Sep 12, 2023
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to BRANDS > MINELAB > EQUINOX 900 for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!
Awesome! šŸ˜Š thank you. Iā€™ll do that now. Iā€™m in Western Australia in the Pilbara.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm aware of an upgrade to the 900. When did that come out?

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what I mean. There is a software upgrade to the 900? I wasn't aware of one.

OP
OP
mrsKro67

mrsKro67

Sep 12, 2023
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry guys, my husband found out that there isnā€™t a software upgrade for the 900. So thatā€™s why itā€™s not reading it. Problem solved! Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread