What's new

Minelab Excal for relics???

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
3,637
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
I am going to go to a couple of relic hunts this year that are rain or shine. Will the Excal work on the land for relics? I am trying to figure out what to do if it rains. Anyone with experience with the excal relic hunting, settings, etc.? Thanks
 
absolutely the excal will work for relics....kinda heavy but i used mine all the time till it died....i never changed the settings at all.....large iron will still sound off like silver tho just like in the water
 
I don't know much about the excal. but don't forget that Tejon (just in case it don't rain). :thumbsup:
 
The Tejon has become my primary and I just picked up a Vaquero that I think will fill as the backup. I don't think the DFX will be happy, as it may be sitting this one out. The Excal would only be used in heavy rain.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom