❎ SOLD Minelab Excal II For Sale $300 - Shipping Included

Rooster 777

Jun 5, 2022
Las Vegas, NV
I'm selling my Excal II that I purchased new in 2008 while living in Florida. We moved from Florida in 2011 and haven't used it since the move, it worked the last time it was used all those years ago. This MD needs love. It needs new knobs, the wiring has cracked in some areas, the shaft has some corrosion, it's missing the adapter between the battery and charger etc. (Please see pics) Everything in the pics is included, I'm also including two sand scoops and an awesome Minelab bag at no additional cost. You will notice a blue shaft with a curved handle in the pics, I can't remember if this is the original shaft, if so it's never been used and in great condition. I always washed down this MD w/fresh water after use. I'm selling this Excal II ("AS IS" WITH NO RETURNS AND NO GUARANTEES-I'M NOT EVEN SURE IF THE BATTERY HAS GONE BAD). I believe my price is very fair and considering this offering, "parts pricing". I spent two hours tearing my garage apart looking for everything in the pics, if there is anything else missing, it's lost forever. If you are local and can pick it up from my home in Las Vegas, NV, I'll knock the price down to $250. My wife wife thinks I'm going overboard with disclosures, I'm just trying to be as transparent as possible. Thanks!
tempImageT35Ukv.jpg
tempImageIuAgLF.jpg
IMG_7538.jpeg
IMG_7533.jpeg
IMG_7535.jpeg
IMG_7532.jpeg
tempImage9LGTxC.jpg
tempImage6G7gD6.jpg
tempImagen2sQax.jpg
tempImageUHAHiC.jpg
tempImageo77Y7R.jpg
tempImageROWWAv.jpg
tempImageCBiBkw.jpg
tempImageGQe2Sn.jpg
tempImagenYLDXG.jpg
tempImage16sNLb.jpg
tempImage57a5B7.jpg
tempImage1Evf9A.jpg
tempImageLTFMay.jpg
tempImagek7Z4Ho.jpg
tempImageSnNbrL.jpg
tempImageGEqOsJ.jpg
tempImagev3Wqne.jpg
tempImageJ9LHNV.jpg

tempImageWAIOqT.jpg
tempImagejQ5WkF.jpg

Attachments

• tempImagef9X4Jt.jpg
    tempImagef9X4Jt.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
You may want to move your ad to the for sale section instead of the trade section.....unless you're looking to get something that I don't see in the ad.

You may want to move your ad to the for sale section instead of the trade section.....unless you're looking to get something that I don't see in the ad.
Moved to sale forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back