Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites Surf PI Pro

davespen

Sep 16, 2009
Orlando FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030; Etrac w/SEF; Explorer II & SE Pro w/SEF; Excal (NY Gold Sword, I & II) w/WOT, SEF, 10", 8"; Sovereign GT w/SEF; SD-2200
Whites Surf PI DF / PI Pro; BH 300; MXT Pro;
Garrett Dual B
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm cleaning out my closet and selling a couple of detectors I'm not using as follows:

1) Minelab Excalibur 800 professional underwater metal detector in “excellent condition” for $750 firm. Seals for both the main and battery housings have been cleaned, inspected and re-greased with new shrink wrap applied. Detector comes with rechargeable battery pod, recharger and ikelite charger fitting. Detector is waterproof to 250 feet. Detector is fitted on a yellow Anderson straight shaft and comes with original 8” BBS 800 coil. Professionally set-up and ready to detect.

2) Minelab Excalibur 1000 professional underwater metal detector in “excellent condition” for $750 firm. Detector comes with rechargeable battery pod, recharger and ikelite charger fitting. Detector is waterproof to 250 feet. Detector is fitted on a green Anderson straight shaft and comes with original 10” BBS 1000 coil. Professionally set-up and ready to detect.

3) White’s Surf PI Pro underwater metal detector in “excellent condition” for $475 firm. High quality, easy to use detector pulse detector. Detects “very” deep. Has Gain and Tuner controls and with battery check. Detector is waterproof to 100 feet and has 9.5” search coil. New updated seal installed. Detector is professionally set-up and ready to detect.

All three detectors have been well cared for and my have minor nicks from routine use. If local pick up in central FL not an option, please add $20 for shipping/insurance/paypal.

Attachments

• yellow.JPG
    yellow.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 1,080
  • blue.JPG
    blue.JPG
    228.9 KB · Views: 3,550
  • green.JPG
    green.JPG
    199.7 KB · Views: 1,125

Terra59

Dec 15, 2009
Hi Dave,

I am new to this forum but been detecting for 2.5 yrs with an Xterra70 and an Etrac.
Minelab down here wants $1700 for new Excal II so I am looking fora used one.

I am interested in the Excal 10"...been after a really good one for a while but cannot find one locally
Did you buy it new ? If so when ?
Was it made in Ireland ?
Will you ship to Australia, (postcode 5000) ? If so how much please ?
Paypal Ok for you ?
It looks in great condition but are there any defects ( like cracks, worn seals or the knobs turning all the way around etc)...or any lttle things that need attention ?
Sorry for all the questions but being on the other side of the world I cannot test immerse it or hand inspect it before purchasing
Thanks
Greg

OP
OP
davespen

davespen

Sep 16, 2009
Orlando FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030; Etrac w/SEF; Explorer II & SE Pro w/SEF; Excal (NY Gold Sword, I & II) w/WOT, SEF, 10", 8"; Sovereign GT w/SEF; SD-2200
Whites Surf PI DF / PI Pro; BH 300; MXT Pro;
Garrett Dual B
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
SOLD Excal 800, SOLD Excal 1000, SOLD Surf PI Pro

Thanks TreasureNet...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread