Detector(s) used
Teknetics D 4000
Minelab excalibur II
Minelab go find 20
Garrett AT Pro.
Garrett ATX Deepseeker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My new excalibur came yesterday good service from Kellyco. Really disappointed in the quality of the minelab excal, shaft camlock broken out of the box and the charging system for a $1500 detector is cheap to say the least. Kellyco is sending another camlock nothing bad about the service. New ss sand scoop came in from Ukraine good quality. 20160603_161350.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Pluggers shaft lock on order for the excal 2. Do not like the cheap cam locks.

Plugger shaft lock is MUCH better than the stock Excal lock and doesn't get all gummed up with sand and debris. I have that same scoop, added a 48" fiberglass handle and it is a BEAST. Plus it doesn't weigh 100# when loaded with wet sand. GL and SH with your new setup...

Get rid of the stock shaft and get the Anderson straight shaft.....

Man first day at beach, excal was picking up coins like a chicken pickin up corn. This thing is awesome love the beach sand scoop it works great. Just wanted you to know that the excel is a little heavy compared to the Teknetics D4000 that I have, after about three hours the last swing I took sent my arm and detector off in the opposite direction, had to run back and pick em up, im a little sore today but I will get used to it.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back