Minelab GP 3000 Package 1499.00 bottom price!

supermoos

Nov 15, 2011
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Have a Minelab 3000 GP with standard battery and 2 smaller versions of the same kind with canvas cases with loops for a belt.
Also included are a hard carrying case by Minelab only issued with the GP Extreme, an inline signal enhancer or amplifier, 2 charging or power cords (1 brand new), a Coiltek neoprene control box cover, stock 10in round DD Minelab coil, a 14in elliptical Nugget Finder coil with an extra lower attached for a quick change, and the Koss headphone they come with, factory box, owners manual, and quick start pocket reference guide.

****11/20/11*********Just had a guy from CRAIGSLIST offer me 1200 for the package so I thought I would lower my price on here to 1499.00 in hopes of selling it quicker and not giving it away. It has been on here for 1750 for less than a week as well as Craigslist. If someone buys it before Tuesday 11/22/11 I will pay for insured UPS or FEDEX Ground shipping.

I am located in southern California.
I am new to the forum but work at Gold Fever Prospecting in Hesperia.
The owners do not buy used equipment though they will sell them on consignment.
Sometimes people need money right away or don't want to wait for a consignment sale.
I have acquired a lot of equipment by purchasing things from folks like this.
I am more of a prospector than a detectorist, but I do enjoy metal detecting with my dad.
I really only want to sell one of my detectors and am thinking about keeping the GOLD BUG PRO if I can get a fair price for my MINELAB GP3000.

Attachments

• ml3.JPG
    ml3.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 2,812
  • ml2.JPG
    ml2.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 2,788
  • ml1.JPG
    ml1.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 3,316

adrianlalonde

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still for sale??????,,,, very interested!!!

Is this detector still for sale, if it is pls reply, i am very interested,,,, i want it

QUOTE=supermoos;2573968]Have a Minelab 3000 GP with standard battery and 2 smaller versions of the same kind with canvas cases with loops for a belt.
Also included are a hard carrying case by Minelab only issued with the GP Extreme, an inline signal enhancer or amplifier, 2 charging or power cords (1 brand new), a Coiltek neoprene control box cover, stock 10in round DD Minelab coil, a 14in elliptical Nugget Finder coil with an extra lower attached for a quick change, and the Koss headphone they come with, factory box, owners manual, and quick start pocket reference guide.

****11/20/11*********Just had a guy from CRAIGSLIST offer me 1200 for the package so I thought I would lower my price on here to 1499.00 in hopes of selling it quicker and not giving it away. It has been on here for 1750 for less than a week as well as Craigslist. If someone buys it before Tuesday 11/22/11 I will pay for insured UPS or FEDEX Ground shipping.

I am located in southern California.
I am new to the forum but work at Gold Fever Prospecting in Hesperia.
The owners do not buy used equipment though they will sell them on consignment.
Sometimes people need money right away or don't want to wait for a consignment sale.
I have acquired a lot of equipment by purchasing things from folks like this.
I am more of a prospector than a detectorist, but I do enjoy metal detecting with my dad.
I really only want to sell one of my detectors and am thinking about keeping the GOLD BUG PRO if I can get a fair price for my MINELAB GP3000.[/QUOTE]

Mkibusi

Oct 5, 2012
Reading MA
Detector(s) used
gp 3000 metal detector and Gold burg pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GP 3000 metal detector

Hello, I am looking for GP 3000 or GP 3500nMetal detector to buy. If anyone has I will buy. Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread