What's new

Minelab Quattro?

Gator Gold

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2015
Messages
21
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab SBC 2300, Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does anyone have experience with the Minelab Quattro? I have an opportunity to purchase one in great condition for $100. Is it sill a good machine considering how much technology’s advanced? I plan to let friends use it when they go detecting with me.
 
Does anyone have experience with the Minelab Quattro? I have an opportunity to purchase one in great condition for $100. Is it sill a good machine considering how much technology’s advanced? I plan to let friends use it when they go detecting with me.

Don't see how you can go wrong for $100. If you don't want it, I'll buy it...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom