❎ SOLD MINELAB SAFARI MINT CONDITION $600 With Shipping

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm selling my Minelab Safari only to help finance an ETrac.

It is in fantastic condition, comes with the stock 11 inch waterproof coil, has always had a coil cover on the coil....

COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
Coil cover.
Waterproof rain cover, a must for hunting beaches as well as if caught in a sudden rain....
Minelab carrying bag.
Andy Sabisch book "The Minelab Safari Handbook".

This is a great detector for someone upgrading or even starting out who wants to get a better detector but not pay full price, the Safari sells new for $1000.... Your saving $400..:headbang:

I have been here 6 years, you know you will get your detector and you know where to find me.....LOL:laughing7:

I will be fair, first to reply here to say "I will take it" is first in line...... PayPal or MO only.

Last edited:

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought my at pro one day before you posted this or else I would have snatched it up

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are the pictures of the Safari, sale includes the ML carrying bag...

As you can see the screen is in mint condition and the coil is the same, it has always had a coil cover on it when in use......

This is one sweet detector, works perfectly and really has very little actual detecting any time on it.
I am primarily a water hunter so I have less than 12 hours on it myself, the man I bought it from bought it for the wet and dry sand at the beach and sold it after a couple trips to beach because he thought it would tell him when it was gold and not pull tabs.... He told me he only wanted to dig gold....LOL Don't we all.......

He had seen people hunting the beach and thought it would be fun but found it takes a lot more time than he thought to find gold..... I estimate there is less than 24 hours total detecting time on it.... I am still on my first set of batteries and the man I bought it from told me he was still on his first set when I bought it......

P1000262-1.jpg

P1000257.jpg

P1000265.jpg

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bump......

tparker805

May 7, 2012
Ventura county
Detector(s) used
White's Xlt spectrum
Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sad i dont have the money for this... and my question is why is it still here?! gl selling should have been gone by now

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tparker805 said:
sad i dont have the money for this... and my question is why is it still here?! gl selling should have been gone by now

Two reasons. Sold mine 4 years ago it was only 6months old. Only got $650. Second saw an Etrac sell recently for $700, one of those crazies who has to have the new CTX 3030.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone will realize what a deal it is. I have had it close to sold twice, but fell through due to shortages of funds on their end. Someone will come up with the funds.

Safari is a great detector, really good for a beginner willing to take the time to learn it, it would be one they could grow into, rather than out of.

I just bought an etrac in great condition, cheapest I have seen one sell was 800 plus shipping.

I'm not concerned someone will recognize the deal that doesn't want to spend 200-300$ more on an even more complicated detector like the etrac.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detector is sold......Thank you Bill...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread