What's new

Minelab Sovereign GT stand

tabfinder

Full Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
243
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Midwest
Detector(s) used
Nocta Simplex
Anyone make a stand or any ideas to keep my unit off the ground while digging a target? There has to be a stand for this somewhere!! Any help would be appreciated ;D
 
Thanks guys....bought one....it's great!
 
iv got one of them new in the package never used id sell for $10
 
I use the shoulder harness with bungie, when I dig the harness holds the detector off the ground, hanging by my side and it works great for me. It also takes all the weight off my arm when swinging........
 
Me too! (and I have a stand)
I use the shoulder harness with bungie, when I dig the harness holds the detector off the ground, hanging by my side and it works great for me. It also takes all the weight off my arm when swinging........
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This is what I made....3/16 plexiglass, Heat gun and some adhesive backed velcro. Light and removable.
Doesn't get in the way when swinging the detector. Had the plexiglass lying around.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0597 (Medium).webp
    IMG_0597 (Medium).webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0598 (Medium).webp
    IMG_0598 (Medium).webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 161
Awesome, if you have a straight shaft setup. I use the S-shaft on my Sovereign. Probably could be mounted to the end of the shaft somehow.
This is what I made....3/16 plexiglass, Heat gun and some adhesive backed velcro. Light and removable.
Doesn't get in the way when swinging the detector. Had the plexiglass lying around.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom