Minelab Matt

Oct 19, 2014
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the shaft and how it breaks down small, via a telescopic system.

Does anyone know If they do this kinda shaft for Equinox yet?

Not interested in the Telenox that's out, as looks bad and had a lot of complaints etc.

Check out this Vanquish video and look how cool the shaft is!!

cheers
Matt

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I tried the telenox shaft what a turd, wobbled and made creeking noises every swing....

The shaft on that Vanquish is almost the same as a Quest pro...

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Funny how the entry level machine trumps the mid range in design and ergonomics

jmc24

Feb 24, 2020
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Legend, XP Deus 2, FTP Tek Point, Garrott Carrot, Gold Hog River Sluices and Flow Pan, Royal Mini High Banker.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the Detector Innovations Telenox shaft, but I haven't use it in the water. I have had to tighten the screws on the cams several times. I really like the shafts made buy a supporter/dealer of this forum, Steve Goss. They are somewhat collapsible. I wouldn't hesitate to use his shafts in shallow surf. I would have been happy to pay a little more for the Equinox if it had come with a collapsible shaft similar to the Vanquish.

Jeff

OP
OP
Minelab Matt

Minelab Matt

Oct 19, 2014
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the Detector Innovations Telenox shaft, but I haven't use it in the water. I have had to tighten the screws on the cams several times. I really like the shafts made buy a supporter/dealer of this forum, Steve Goss. They are somewhat collapsible. I wouldn't hesitate to use his shafts in shallow surf. I would have been happy to pay a little more for the Equinox if it had come with a collapsible shaft similar to the Vanquish.

Jeff
Me too!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions