What's new

❎ SOLD Minelab X-Terra Pro

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,939
Golden Thread
3
Location
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Nokta marko simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just got this on April 4.
I only used it for a couple of hrs.
Asking $250,00 plus free shipping. Paypal or post office money order.
DSCF0736.JPG
DSCF0737.JPG
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
.
 
Last edited:
You can take the Xterra Pro underwater 15Ft
It has 5, 10,15, and 8 kHz.
It will find everything very deep.
Make me an offer I might consider it.
I'm too old to be water-detecting. Too old to be digging every pull tab.
 
I paid $290. some dollars for the X-Terra Pro.
I had to pay 8 % tax. I'm losing on this.
I never sent in the warranty so whoever buys it can have their own name on it.
 
I paid $290. some dollars for the X-Terra Pro.
I had to pay 8 % tax. I'm losing on this.
I never sent in the warranty so whoever buys it can have their own name on it.
If you dont sell this detector, keep me in mind. I may have a home for it at your asking price. Thanks.
 
$250.00 with free shipping.
This Detector has a beach mode with 8 kHz. Hits hard on gold rings.
One ring and you got your money back. No need to buy an expensive Mantacore.
 
$250.00 with free shipping.
This Detector has a beach mode with 8 kHz. Hits hard on gold rings.
One ring and you got your money back. No need to buy an expensive Mantacore.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom