What's new

💵 FOR SALE Minelab Xterra X70

angelito1

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2016
Messages
1,936
Reaction score
1,998
Golden Thread
0
Location
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Selling my trusty Minelab Xterra X70, comes with two 9 inch coils, 7.5 klHz and 18.75 klHz. dust cover, instruction manual and original box, plenty of tutorials online to learn this excellent detector, I repaired the coil ears a few years back they are still holding up great. I am thinning the herd, so to speak ... $ 120 shipped ... personal check from charter members only (will ship when check clears) or US postal Service money order

IMG_2657.webp
 

Attachments

  • 97.webp
    97.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 99.webp
    99.webp
    95.4 KB · Views: 83
  • 96.webp
    96.webp
    84 KB · Views: 86
  • 10-Sec-Detector - Made with Clipchamp.mp4
    4.9 MB
Last edited:
SOLD!!! :usflag:
 
i just came back,I am in another world at 85:icon_scratch:.I am selling my pristine fisher F-5
you can reach me glock6141@outlook.com.Will sell $249.00.Thank you.william
 

Attachments

  • 31a0a60647715e8211def17731acf334.webp
    31a0a60647715e8211def17731acf334.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 34
  • P5070026.webp
    P5070026.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 31
  • P5070032.webp
    P5070032.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 31
  • P5070036.webp
    P5070036.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 24
  • P5070035.webp
    P5070035.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 29
  • P5070038.webp
    P5070038.webp
    64.4 KB · Views: 18
  • P5070040.webp
    P5070040.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 23
  • P5070042.webp
    P5070042.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 28
  • P5070029.webp
    P5070029.webp
    26 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Selling my trusty Minelab Xterra X70, comes with two 9 inch coils, 7.5 klHz and 18.75 klHz. dust cover, instruction manual and original box, plenty of tutorials online to learn this excellent detector, I repaired the coil ears a few years back they are still holding up great. I am thinning the herd, so to speak ... $ 120 shipped ... personal check from charter members only (will ship when check clears) or US postal Service money order

View attachment 2218506
ITS SOLD?WAITED TO LONG.:sad1:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom