What's new

Minelab's updates, for EQ's 6 & 800.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Messages
2,817
Reaction score
4,502
Golden Thread
0
Location
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any feedback from members on the iron bias update? Any video's etc. Been looking but haven't really found anything, or, perhaps I haven't looked hard enough or far back enough. The first update that came out I tried back and forth, and chose not to use it. On the Iron Bias update, guess I'm looking for a small shortcut in asking other fella's who have used it, and their thoughts.
 
Good question I forgot about the updates I'll be waiting for responses as well
 
I use it. No real noticeable "wow" difference after the update but in looking back, I am digging fewer nails, crown caps, etc.
 
I use it. No real noticeable "wow" difference after the update but in looking back, I am digging fewer nails, crown caps, etc.

Same here, I was getting good hard hits on square nails usually when there was a few in the same spot, but not anymore they sound like iron now, no bottle caps or square nails since update...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom