What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Miner's Tag?

Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
442
Reaction score
690
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western PA, Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this a miner's tag? I ask because I've never seen one that is shaped like this. The text seems to read T. G. P 40
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20240212_182847.webp
    IMG_20240212_182847.webp
    650.6 KB · Views: 110
I don't think it is. I have found dozens of miners tags and they all have been round or hexagon. Cool find
 
Upvote 1
I don't think it is. I have found dozens of miners tags and they all have been round or hexagon. Cool find
Yeah, that's what bothered me too. Even at this site, where I've found about a dozen tags, they have all been round.
 
Upvote 0
Other option could be an ear tag from livestock
 
Upvote 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom